Salt vs. no salt. Frozen vs. on the rocks. No matter how you take your margarita, we’ll celebrating it!
Angelo DelVerne, Southport Manager, Chuy’s, and Ashley McGrotty, Chuy’s Bar Manager, tell us about the fun this weekend at Chuy’s AND show us how to make their “PERFECT” margarita!
Founded in 1982 in Austin, Texas, Chuy’s serves authentic Tex-Mex food in an eclectic atmosphere full of color and personality. The menu offers family recipes from South Texas, New Mexico and Mexican border towns, all made to order from the freshest ingredients. Chuy’s has the reputation as the most fun and friendly spot to eat real Tex-Mex at a great price.
• Chuy’s is an Austin-based Tex-Mex restaurant know for made-from-scratch sides and fun-loving eclectic atmosphere.
• This April, Chuy’s is excited to be opening its third Central Indiana location on the south side at 4670 Southport Crossing Drive just off of I-65 South and Southport Rd.
• We take a “Fresh Never Frozen” approach, making homemade tortillas, fresh guacamole, and hand-pulled, roasted chicken
• We make each of our sauces from scratch in small batches each and every day at the restaurant
Margaritas & National Margarita Day (Saturday, Feb. 22)
• Blame it on the (lime) juice, and live large with Chuy’s on National Margarita Day – Saturday, Feb. 22.
• All Chuy’s margaritas are made with hand-squeezed lime juice
• Chuy’s Famous Ritas come in several varieties: Rocks, Frozen, Strawberry, Swirl & Dot
• Lime & Strawberry are the most popular flavors
• Chuy’s invites all margarita fans to live grande on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020 for National Margarita Day,
• For just $2 extra, guests can make any regular House or Frozen Rita a Grande and keep the commemorative cup
• Margarita lovers can also kick their margarita up a notch with $1 Floaters – an extra pour of tequila or orange liqueur
• The perfect pairing with any margarita is an order of limited-time only Taco Fries – seasoned fries with queso, taco meat, jalapeños and more, available exclusively on National Margarita Day.
Nacho Car & National Tortilla Chip Day (Monday, Feb. 24)
• People LOVE their Chuy’s dips, including the Creamy Jalapeno, Chile Con Queso and Salsa Fresca
• On weekdays, Chuy’s FREE Fully-Loaded Nacho Car, filled with chips, queso, ground beef and more, is available from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
• Our Nacho Car is literally in the trunk of an old car and will be available on Monday, Feb. 24 during National Tortilla Chip Day from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Chuy’s National Margarita Day (Saturday, Feb. 22)
Participating Chuy’s Central Indiana locations include:
10325 N Michigan Rd., Carmel, IN
14150 Town Center Blvd., Noblesville, IN
11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Post a photo from National Margarita Day at Chuy’s with #ChuysRitaDay and be entered to win a FREE Dinner for Two
The Perfect Margarita
Ingredients 1 ¼ oz. Patrón Silver Tequila
¾ oz. Patron Citrónge Orange
1 oz. Fresh lime juice
1 oz. Sugar water
Garnish Salted rim, lime wedge, small straw