Approaching retirement age? Keep your independence but skip the yard work and hassle by considering a home with Traditions at North Willow.
Libby Mellinger, Executive Director, Traditions at North Willow, shares more about a new living option coming late summer/early fall.
• Traditions at North Willow is a locally-owned and operated Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care facility. Our living options focus on fulfilling relationships in a comfortable, supportive community.
• It is our mission to maximize the quality of life for each member of the Traditions community through genuine and uncompromising care and service. Every family has their traditions. Traditions can be a part of yours.
• Starting late summer early/fall The Villas will open!
• Villas are a great way to start low-maintenance living
o Live independently without spending your free time working on your yard and home.
• Villas include:
o One-story villas
o Two-bedroom, two-bath models
o Full kitchens
o Attached garages
o Gated security
o Community-wide sidewalks
o Enclosed dog park
o Clubhouse with fitness center
o Emergency response system
o Option to paint residence*
o Option to choose flooring*
o Full access to Traditions at North Willow:
Social and recreational activities
o Home maintenance
o Yard work
o Snow removal
o Trash removal
o All utilities
• Opportunity to learn more in person at Learn and Lunch events… Join Traditions at North Willow on June 18 or June 20th at 11:30 for a “Learn at Lunch” presentation to learn more about our beautiful community.
To learn more, visit www.traditionsatnorthwillow.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY TRADITIONS AT NORTH WILLOW