It’s a simple, easy recipe the entire family is sure to love! Here’s Annessa and Firefighter Tim in the kitchen with her recipe for No-Bake Granola Bars:
No-Bake Granola Balls
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. In a food processor, combine chia, almond butter and honey, process for 5 seconds.
2. Add oats, pistachios, and cranberries, pulse just until thoroughly combined. Let chill in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Using a 1 inch scoop portion into balls, about 24. You can roll in your hands to get a perfect ball if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Find more information about Wonderful Pistachios at, GetCrackin.com.