(WISH) — Relax. Be calm. And stress less!
- Christine Kingery, Wedding Planner, Christine Kingery Events, shares a few ways to ensure your wedding planning is as peaceful as possible.
- Create an experienced wedding vendor team. Research several vendors (venues, photographers, florists, DJs, etc.,) and read all the reviews. Having a great vendor team releases a lot of stress during the planning process and day-of because these vendors are all professional and one of a kind.
- Have a healthy lifestyle and make time for self care. Eat right, exercise, sleep and find a few hours in the week to get a manicure, massage or do a face mask and watch your favorite reality TV shows.
- Delegate wedding planning and day of tasks. Get friends and family involved in the process. Having the support will take a lot of stress from your plate.
- If budget allows, another option is always to hire a wedding planner. Wedding planners have different packages; full, partial and day of. If you know you don’t need help the whole time during the planning process but want your friends and family to enjoy the day, task-free, hire a wedding planner for the day of.
- “Planning From the Heart” to Make Couples’ Special Days Memorable Each Year
- To nominate a couple or share your story, applicants can submit information here by July 31, 2020 and a winner will be notified in August 2020. The “Planning From the Heart” package includes the following services:
- 12 months of wedding planning and day-of coordination (Christine Kingery Events)
- $500 towards a wedding dress (Christine Kingery Events)
- 12-hour venue rental (Tinker House Events)
- Engagement and wedding day photos (Heather Sherrill Photography)
- Invitation suite and wedding day stationery (Pickle Prints Custom Paper Creations)
- Wedding party, ceremony and reception flowers (P&D Flower Farm)
- Ceremony and reception music (DJ Sideways)
- 8-hour video coverage (Morning Light Film Co.)
To learn more, visit: www.christinekingeryevents.com/
@ChristineKingeryEvents on Facebook and Instagram