Randy got his hands dirty in the kitchen today, as he learned to cook chicken stir-fry with Jolene Ketzenberger of Eat Drink Indy. Watch to see how it turned out!
Chicken Stir-Fry (Serves 4-6)
- 1 (14-oz.) can low-sodium chicken broth ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp. chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or use 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded)
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen stir-fry vegetables Steamed rice Sliced green onions for garnish
Whisk together chicken broth, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, cornstarch, brown sugar and ground ginger.
Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add chicken and vegetables; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
Add broth mixture and cook until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice. Garnish with sliced green onions.
Adapted from myrecipes.com
For more from Jolene visit, EatDrinkIndy.com.