It’s Indianapolis’ BIGGEST shopping even of the year, and it kicks off this week! The Junior League of Indianapolis’ 47th annual Holiday Mart goes from Thursday to Sunday.
Stacy Payne-Miller, Junior League of Indianapolis President, and Marissa Frizzell, Junior League of Indianapolis Member, tell us more:
- What is Holiday Mart?
- Holiday Mart provides a one-stop-shopping experience where you can find unique holiday items you can’t find anywhere else. Holiday Mart also provides a great opportunity for you to get your holiday shopping done early and to shop for a good cause.
- Where do the proceeds from Holiday Mart go?
- All of the money raised during Mart goes to support the Junior League of Indianapolis’ community partners. One of those partners includes the Stephen Foster Elementary School food bank. Each Saturday, Junior League of Indianapolis volunteers operate the food bank with food provided by Gleaners.
- What type of items will be sold during Holiday Mart?
- Holiday Mart has something for everyone! More than 150 vendors will pack the fairgrounds selling unique holiday items, home decor, jewelry, kids’ toys, clothing, fun items for men, food and much more. Holiday Mart provides a great opportunity to find items from the around the country without having to leave Indianapolis.
- Is there anything different about Holiday Mart than in year’s past?
- This year we have even more of a commitment to shop local. That commitment can be seen through the 55 local vendors represented at this year’s Mart.
- Where can viewers find Holiday Mart tickets?
- You can buy tickets for $10 online by visiting jlindy.org. You can also get tickets at the door for $15. This great deal gets you access to a unique shopping experience you won’t find anywhere else!
To learn more, visit www.jlindy.org.