Did you know that 9 out of 10 home owners have never been on their roof? Most roofers offer a free roof inspection, including Elbert Roofing!
TJ Elbert, Owner of Elbert Roofing, shares the signs to look for, indicating you need a new roof:
• You have an internal leak
• Shingles are sticking up
• Shingles are curling on the edges
• There’s a shingle in your yard
• There was a hail storm or strong winds that hit your neighborhood
• See neighbors with roofing work being done
• A lot of contractors come knock on your door. By the third one, you should be wondering about the damage they are claiming
TJ also shares important questions to know about your roofing contractors:
• Have they been in business for at least two years?
• Do they have insurance?
• What is their liability policy?
• Do they have workers comp?
• Do they have certification as professional roofers?
To schedule your free roofing inspection, go to https://elbertroofing.com/noblesville.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY ELBERT ROOFING