Amber walks us through her personal recipe for cabbage steaks with bacon, ranch and little bit of a spicy kick.
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Bacon Bits
- Green onions
- Ranch Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese (if you like)
- Slice the cabbage 4 or 5 “steaks” of cabbage.
- Place them on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle olive oil on each side.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Place in the oven at a temperature of 350 – 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20min. to 25min. depending on their thickness.
- You can tell they’re done by if they’re starting to caramelize and they’re falling apart.
- Take them out of the oven.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, green onions, ranch dressing, and Parmesan cheese if you like.