Imagine waking up Christmas morning with the smell of a Breakfast Casserole filling the air! It’s a tradition for Stephanie and her son Jack of Sprouts Cooking School, and it could be one of yours, too!
In our kitchen this morning, Stephanie and Jack share their recipe for an easy, make ahead dish that is sure to get everyone out of bed and ready to go.
Here’s the gift giving blog: https://sproutscookingschool.com/stephanies-top-10-holiday-gift-ideas-for-your-sprouting-chef/
Sprouts Cooking School is Indiana’s only dedicated kids cooking school, featuring cooking classes for ages 3-13.
We’re located at 13190 Hazel Dell Pkwy, Carmel, IN 46033 (near Main Street and Hazel Dell Pkwy).
We are peanut and tree nut free cooking school. Additionally, we do our best to accommodate any other allergies if given advance notice at the time of booking.
We’re passionate about nurturing adventurous palates, building a strong foundation for a lifelong love of cooking and encouraging all families to cook together. Sprouts features:
· single session cooking classes
· special family fun cooking classes
· an exclusive MemberChef® program featuring skill-based culinary curriculum
· seasonal cooking camps
· and cooking themed birthday parties (currently with a birthday box virtual party option)
We have several fun and popular single session classes coming up this month and next:
- The Great Sprouts Christmas Bakeoff: (Ages 9-13) December 18
- Hogwarts Feast (Ages 9-13) January 8
- Italian Eats (Family Class Ages 3+) January 9
- Winter Wonderland Baking (Ages 9-13) January 15
Many families look to give the gift of experience this time of year instead of toys. Sprouts has the perfect holiday bundle. A $59 gift card for a future class, plus fun sprouting chef cooking swag.
See our class schedule here: https://sproutscookingschool.com/indianapolis-area-kids-cooking-classes/#scheduleclass
Shop our holiday bundle here: https://sproutscookingschool.com/shop/
All social is @ sproutscookingschool
* In Class COVID Protocol & Precautions
At Sprouts Cooking School, the safety of our customers and The Sprouts Team members is our #1 priority! Sprouts has worked hard to develop the following measures and procedures to be proactive in light of COVID-19. Here is what we are doing:
Safety measures The Sprouts Team is taking:
· All customers and staff will be required to wear face masks during class. Masks will be removed to eat and then will be put back on
· Staff will be administering touchless temperature checks to students upon entry to the building. Students with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to participate
· Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices with EPA-approved disinfectants
· Washing hands frequently with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds
· Cleaning frequently used surfaces
· Having more in-depth conversations with our students about proper food handling and sanitation
· Requiring employees to stay home if they are ill, showing any symptoms or if believe they have been exposed to illness
· Requiring employees to take their temperature before reporting to work
· Closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health officials for appropriate measures and actions
· Educating our employees on preventive measures provided by the CDC
· Requiring children to wash their hands for 20 seconds upon arrival and throughout class
· Limiting the amount of people in our facility to children and 2-4 staff members. Parents and guardians will not be allowed inside the building. Instructors will open the door before and after class to release children
· Increasing the time between classes for thorough sanitation
· Requiring employees to wear masks and gloves during food preparation
What we encourage our customers to do:
· Wash your hands frequently and use paper towel to dry
· Take your child’s temperature the morning of their scheduled class
· Avoid touching nose, mouth, eyes and wash hands
· Stay home when you or anyone in your family is sick or has any Covid-like symptoms
· Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, dispose of the tissue and wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and hot water
· Wear a mask or face covering to any class
· Face masks will be provided to students who do not come to class with a mask. We charge $2 per mask
As this situation continues to evolve, the above measures and procedures are subject to change. For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov or the WHO (World Health Organization) website at https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Social Media: @ sproutscookingschool