Get into the Irish spirit with the crew from Four Day Ray Brewing and their famous St. Patrick’s Day Reuben!
The featured sandwich will be available in their family-friendly restaurant starting Friday, March 13th during our 3-day Firkin St. Patrick’s Day Party, until they run out.
In our kitchen today, Kyle Roberts, Executive Chef, Four Day Ray Brewing, and Brian Graham – Owner/Brewer at Four Day Ray Brewing, show us how the sandwich is made, as they introduce us to their “Irish You Were Here” Green Glitter Lager. And later? Soda Bread and what to do with your leftover corned beef.
St. Patrick’s Day Reuben with Four Day Ray Brewing
8 Things to Know Before You Go to Firkin St. Patrick’s Day Party 3/13 to 3/15
• Our restaurant is kid-friendly, no ticket required
• Our Tent Party is March 13th & 14th get your two-day pass in advance for only $10.
• Tent is heated & 21+ only
• This is a fundraiser for The Fishers Fire Foundation 10% of ticket sales will go back to support them
• Saturday, March 14th we’re hosting a family-friendly Leprechaun Breakfast in partnership with Fishers Parks & Recreation. Tickets are $18 for adults and $12 for kids 12 and under. Tickets include a made-from-scratch brunch, kid’s activities, and a visit from a Leprechaun.
• Sunday, March 15th we’re hosting a Firkin 5K Brunch Run. Tickets are $35 to $60. Tickets include a complimentary beer or cocktail, knit cap, medal, brunch, and live music.
• Huge thanks to our sponsors Trueblood Real Estate & Fishers Parks and Recreation
• Get the full event details at: http://fourdayraystpatricksdayparty.com/