SHarper Plastic Surgery is the first practice to offer Cooltone in Indiana.
Joining us this morning to tell us more about Cooltone is Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Stanley Harper.
- About Cooltone:
- SHarper Plastic Surgery is the first practice to offer Cooltone in Indiana.
- Cooltone is an FDA cleared device to tone, strengthen and firm the buttocks, abdomen and thighs.
- Brand new magnetic muscle stimulation technology
- Treatment takes 20-30 minutes, series of 4 treatments is needed.
- One session on the abdomen is said to be the equivalent of 1,000 sit ups.
- Pairs well with popular body-contouring device Coolsculpting, which targets stubborn fat deposits
- Cooltone provides results that exercise alone cannot provide, it triggers changes to the muscle fibers using magnetic muscle stimulation.
- Is said to help with back pain and posture
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY SHarper Surgery