Diverse. Unique. Couture.
Be a part of the wedding experience at Marie Gabriel Couture by selecting a style that’s all your own!
Anne-Marie Colling, Manager at Marie Gabriel Couture, Brides by Young & Bridal Rack Indy, shares more on what dresses are trending for 2019!
About Marie Gabriel Couture: (as tol d by Anne-Marie)
• At Marie Gabriel Couture, we pride ourselves on having one of the most diverse and unique collections of wedding dresses in the country.
• We opened Marie Gabriel Couture in 2013 when we recognized that Indiana so desperately needed a true modern, updated, and experiential bridal boutique offering brides a variety of styles and designers – with the best service and professional styling possible.
• Brides and their loved ones shouldn’t have to travel anywhere besides Indiana when searching for their gown.
• With about 30 different designer collections and over 500 unique wedding dress styles – brides-to-be are sure to find the perfect wedding dress!
• We preview collections from wedding gown designers around the world in order to bring our brides the best designers in quality, style, fit, and of course… exclusivity!
• We are the exclusive, partnered and approved bridal boutique in Indiana to carry a number of designers, including Monique Lhuillier, Galia Lahav, Pronovias, Atelier Pronovias, and Rosa Clara to name a few.
• In addition to Marie Gabriel Couture, we have two sister stores in the Indianapolis area which each fill a specific need for brides-to-be and offer a magical experience for saying YES! to the dress.
• Our sister store Brides by Young offers a comfortable setting and an unbelievable selection of wedding dresses in samples sizes from 12-34 and Bridal Rack Indy in Greenwood, the newest bridal boutique in Indiana, caters to the budget-savvy and time-constrained bride with a beautiful selection of off-rack, discounted gowns and quick turnaround made to order collections.
• Our collection of gowns at Marie Gabriel Couture ranges in price from $1,200 to $8,000.
• Follow Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal on social media for details about the newest wedding gown arrivals and to stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
Marie Gabriel Couture was founded to bring the best and most diverse selection of wedding dresses to our brides – a curated collection of bridal styles from the world’s top designers. Family-owned and operated, our bridal boutique is run by our owner and founder, Young Colling. With decades of bridal experience and manufacturing experience, Young brings an unparalleled level of professionalism and industry knowledge to Marie Gabriel Couture. Every bride and every member of our team is part of her Marie Gabriel family.
BRIDAL DRESS TIPS:
Timing – It takes about 5-9 months from the moment you place the order to when you can bring the gown home so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to shop and allow the bridal store to get your dress just right. Additionally, scheduling appointments during weekdays often means you will have a more intimate consultation. Plan on your appointment lasting approximately an hour and a half.
Show & Tell – Bring pictures of gowns you like or have tried on elsewhere. The more you are able to share what you are looking for, the better.
Keep it Small – Less is more when it comes to companions. Bring a few people whose input means the most to you.
The Top Trends in Wedding Dresses- A return to classic silhouettes and fabrics such as lace and satin. Thicker, unique laces. Off the shoulder and sweetheart necklines. Clean and minimalist styles. Lightweight fabrics and comfortability.
To learn more, visit:
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY MARIE GABRIEL COUTURE