Spring is here (minus the snow)! So what does that mean for our gutters?
Gutter Helmet’s Ken Evancic breaks down what we need to know:
- The cold weather we experienced in February actually pushed our spring blossoms back about 3 weeks.
- That means the seed pods and the other sticky small debris will be arriving any minute.
- Such as the helicopters/whirly birds from the maple trees.
- How does Gutter Helmet keep small debris out of the gutters?
- Gutter Helmet doesn’t have any holes, slots, or screens for small debris to get caught in.
- It keeps the water in, and the debris out!
- Anything porous is going to be extremely high-maintenance to clean, and Gutter Helmet is the opposite of that.
- We get a lot of rain in the spring. How much rain can it handle?
- Gutter Helmet is rated to handle up to 22″ of rain per hour.
- What are the risks of having exposed gutters, and the benefits of having gutter protection?
- Climbing on ladders to clean gutters is extremely dangerous.
- Gutter protection helps prevent:
- Clogged gutters
- Wood rot and mold
- Insect infestation
- Landscape erosion
- Cracked foundations
- The Gutter Helmet product is made in the USA and is celebrating it’s 40th Anniversary this year!
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY GUTTER HELMET INDY