Election Day is tomorrow, and with that, the folks at AARP Indiana are sharing TIPS to safely cast your ballot. Mandla Moyo, Director of Community Engagement, AARP Indiana, tells us more.
TIPS to Safely Cast Your Ballot – https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/advocacy/info-2020/jenkins-election-voting-coronavirus.html
- Key issues important to AARP – FEDERAL
Nursing Homes/Long Term Care
Rx Drug Prices
- State Level – Governor Race
- VOTE by Mail – 6 TIPS to make sure your ballot is Counted – https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/government-elections/info-2020/mail-in-ballots.html?intcmp=DC-POL-ELC-BBR
- Also, many of our members work the polls as well – here are some great things to remember – https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/government-elections/info-2020/cdc-voting-guidelines.html
- You can visit www.aarp.org/election2020 to find more resources.
- AARP Indiana has put together a few resources important to Hoosiers – https://states.aarp.org/indiana/election-voting-guide
o What to bring to the polling place
To learn more, visit www.aarp.org/Indianavotes.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY AARP OF INDIANA