Marinades, rubs, spices… you name it, Goose the Market has it!
Oh, and did we mention – a FREE tasting event and FREE marinades and spice rubs?
In our kitchen today to explain is Corrie Quinn, Libation and Narration Director, Goose the Market:
Free Spanish Wine + Cheese + Charcuterie tasting event:
- Thursday, August 15, 5:30 – 7:30pm at Goose the Market (2503 N Delaware St)
- Special guests representing the wineries + butcher representing certified animal welfare farms will be there
- Enjoy six wines for complimentary samples from Porron, the traditional Spanish wine pitcher with a long narrow spout
- During this event, you can also enjoy complimentary samples of cheeses and a new line of cured meats from Smoking Goose in collaboration with certified animal welfare farms.
Goose the Market’s Free Marinades + Spice Rubs offer:
- #HappyHour at Goose the Market means free spice rubs and marinades with your protein purchase 4-6pm Monday – Friday
- Choose from 10 different flavors
- Goose the Market cuts local, pasture-raised proteins to order: chicken, pork, duck, beef, turkey, and more
- All marinades and spice rubs are original recipes made in-house
- Start out with excellent raw products: locally raised humanely, sustainably, all-naturally, on pasture… already top shelf proteins, and these spice rubs + marinades just highlight, frame, spotlight those great flavors…it’s not about covering up or making up flavor…it’s about taking dinner to that next level. why not make an occasion out of a random Tuesday night?
- Goose butchers are experts and happy to help with pairing suggestions: which marinades or spice rub to go with which cut of meat, and which cuts are they particularly excited about when you come in
- The spice rubs and marinades are always available, but they’re free with your protein purchase 4-6pm Monday – Friday
- Great way to explore new flavors, make home-cooked supper quick but delicious on busy weekdays, and entertaining even easier…impress your guests, but let Goose do the prep for you!
To learn more, visit www.goosethemarket.com / @goosethemarket on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook