Feel like a kid again, and act like one, too! Where, you ask? At The Children's Museum of Indianapolis!
On today's Indy Style, Danielle Parker, Fashion Mall, and Lindsay Gramlich, Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, share the details of the big event and show us some cute, comfy looks that'll be perfect for your night out of fun AND play!
Museum by Moonlight
Saturday, February 23, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, 8 p.m.
The Children’s Museum’s Museum by Moonlight affords itself to all kinds of entertainment; it has a cocktail-hour vibe but adults are encouraged, and even look forward to crawling around the dino exhibit and acting like a child again! That makes attire for the event tough to plan: flat shoes, rompers, jumpsuits and 'breathable, moveable' fabrics are encouraged.
Danielle Parker, director of marketing and business development at the Fashion Mall is here with some of the best looks for your after-hours fun and Lindsay Gramlich from The Children’s Museum is here to talk event logistics and where to get tickets!
Von Maur/Vineyard Vines worn by Neil: look can be found at Fashion, Castleton & Greenwood
• Sea foam sweater over a blue checked button up
• Navy chinos
• Toms shoes perfect for romping around
Dry Goods worn by Emily: look can be found at Fashion Mall and Greenwood
• Gray off the shoulder long sleeve top
• Olive cutout booties
• Gold and marble pendant necklace
Express worn by David: look can be found at HTC, Castleton and Greenwood
• Burgundy blazer over a fun patterned button up
• Jeans to balance the blazer and make it casual
• Socks to match the color of the blazer
Evereve worn by Megan: Look can be found at HTC and Fashion Mall
• Top: black ribbed off the shoulder crossover top by Red Haute
• Bottoms: vintage camo pocket joggers by cloth and stone
• Jacket: (removable) Hooded moto jacket by Marrackech
• Shoes: light grey block open toe sandal by Sorel
• Jewels: circle drop earring and a tag bar necklace.
Francesca’s worn by Ashli: Look can be found at Castleton, HTC and Greenwood
• Grey and white striped button front pants
• black high neck sweater tank
• black booties
• Long linear necklace, gold bangles, white tassel dangle earrings and velvet embroidered clutch/crossbody bag.
UNTUCKit worn by Dana: Look can be found at Fashion Mall
• Sophisticated wool sport coat
• Dark blue wrinkle-free shirt
• Jeans and dress shoes
About Museum by Moonlight:
Indy’s best winter party, Museum by Moonlight®, is beckoning you to “beam yourself up” to The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis on Saturday, February 23, 2019, 8 p.m.-midnight, to have an out-of-this-world grownup (21 and up) evening filled with fun, food and libations. Dance the night away to many genres of music, including a Silent Disco with the Dino’s. Enjoy food and drink from restaurants all around the area. Explore 5 floors of interactive museum exhibits including our newest additions: Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds, and PAW Patrol: Adventure Play. Shoot hoops or mold an artistic sports sculpture in three indoor exhibits in the new Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience.
• Walk the red carpet and get your picture taken by the Yelp paparazzi
• Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®. DJ Indiana Jones makes a return engagement
• Set a course for Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds
• Drop in to ScienceWorks for "Science of Alcohol" Sun King Brewery mixology sessions
• CSZ Indianapolis - Home of ComedySportz takes on the Improv PowerPoint Challenge! Get ready to belly laugh like you never have before when CSZ Indy’s teams battle in this hilarious game of improvisation and quick wit.
• Head-to-head Xbox competition with select members of the Pacers NBA 2K League team
• Screenings of The Future is Here—How Sci-fi Becomes Reality, our new immersive multimedia experience featuring the recorded voice of George Takei as the narrator
• Encounters with Circle City Ghostbusters and members of Star Wars Indiana
• Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel and take your best caroselfie
• Sips and bites from your favorite local restaurants
• We'll have music, games, and more!
These are just a few of the highlights. Join us for a night to remember at Museum by Moonlight® 2019! But hurry, tickets are going fast—and they WILL sell out! All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum.
Museum by Moonlight® is presented by AMERICAN FUNDS® From Capital Group.
About The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is a nonprofit institution committed to creating extraordinary learning experiences across the arts, sciences, and humanities that have the power to transform the lives of children and families. For more information about The Children's Museum, visit www.childrensmuseum.org, follow us on Twitter @TCMIndy, Instagram@childrensmuseum, YouTube.com/IndyTCM, and Facebook.