With more work from home days in our future, we thought it was time to take a peek at work from home styles for the busy professional. It can be hard to make the switch mentally to wear professional clothing while we are at home because that is truly our place to rest and recharge ourselves. It can seem a little daunting to organize what is appropriate for both home and work simultaneously, and some industries don’t allow for a more casual approach while working from home. Here are a few guidelines from Brandie Price, Image Consultant, to help you during our work from home restrictions that can help you feel great, and put your best foot forward.
1. Make sure that you are wearing clothing that truly fits your body. While baggy clothing can be comfortable while we relaxing in our homes, clothing that fits will help you feel better about yourself and allow you to be more productive.
2. Wear clothing that makes you feel like a Million Bucks! This is true for all of us every day, but right now it is even more important. Keep note of the things that you are truly feeling like a Million Bucks in.
3. We are all experiencing shifts in our style right now, so keeping our minds open to how our usual clothing feels on our bodies is key. Notice the differences from what felt like a Million Bucks 8 weeks ago. There may be some differences, and that is ok! Any time we have a change in our identities, we have a slight shift in our styles as well.
4. Swap out items that don’t make sense! It is ok to swap out that tailored dress for a maxi style. It is ok to swap your skinny pants for a more flowy option. This can give you the style that you are craving with a little bit of comfort that makes sense.
5. Try your best to differentiate your daily work from home wear and your “at home” wear. Giving yourself a noticeable difference in the two will help you throughout the day to have a sense of normalcy. We could all use that right now!
To learn more about embracing shift and style head over to Brandie’s blog.
You can follow Brandie here:
Facebook: Brandie Price
Website and Blog: https://brandie-price-image.mykajabi.com/blog
Wardrobe Peace Online Course https://brandie-price-image.mykajabi.com/wardrobe-peace-offer