Get ready to celebrate creativity and diversity! The Columbus, Indiana YES Film Festival is coming to downtown Columbus next month, to bring to the screen the best documentaries, narrative features and short films, with competitions in all three categories.
Here’s what you need to know to attend!
- November 6 through 8
- Downtown Columbus at YES Cinema (independent, non-profit theater operated by Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center)
- Over 20 films from all over the world (including United States, Australia, Bolivia, UK, France, Ireland and Cyprus) – funny, serious, thought-provoking subjects in genres of narratives, documentaries and shorts
- Q&A sessions with filmmakers
- Tickets: $35 for an All-Access Pass or $7 per film
- PROCEEDS benefit free programming provided through LCNFC – so attending the festival supports filmmakers AND a non-profit!
To learn more, visit www.yesfilmfestival.com.