Taste the flavors of the forest this weekend at a one-of-a-kind dining experience!
Peter Fulgenzi, Executive Chef at Indiana University Health, will be preparing ingredients gathered wild edibles from Indiana’s forests by Summer Cooper, Mushroom Hunter & Forager.
Foraging is a way to taste the flavors of the forest and is the ultimate healthy diet!
Wild edibles include berries, mushrooms, day lily petals, word sorrel, spearmint, field garlic, and more, which Peter will turn into exotic dishes. .
The Indiana Forest Alliance’s mission is to protect and restore Indiana’s native forest ecosystem for the enjoyment of all.
* WHAT: Forest-Foraged Feast, a benefit dinner for the Indiana Forest Alliance
* WHERE: Atrio, 11700 N. Illinois St., Carmel
* WHEN: Sunday, July 29, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
* WHO: Dinner prepared by Executive Chef Peter Fulgenzi, and foraged by Summer Cooper
* HOW MUCH: $150/person (all tickets 100% tax-deductible).
Tickets can be purchased at https://indianaforestalliance.org/event/forest-foraged-feast/.
Get more details at www.indianaforestalliance.org or on social media: