Brett Butler shares his “heart healthy” cocktails that taste even better than they look!
The first “heart-healthy” cocktail includes delicious super greens, matcha green tea, and much more. The Asian cocktail includes lychee, honey, lemongrass, and much more!
A Matcha Made in Heaven
- 2 oz. Matcha green tea infused Vodka
- 1 oz. Super greens puree
- 1.5 oz. Honey ginger pear simple syrup
- .25 oz. Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 3-4 dashes Orange blossom water
Add all ingredients to cobbler shaker or mixing tins. Dry shake, then add ice and wet shake until thoroughly chilled and mixed. Strain into coupe or martini glass and garnish with microgreens and cucumber sword.
Super Greens Puree
- 1 cup Super Greens (kale, spinach, collared greens, frisee)
- 2 celery stalks, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 green apple
- 1 Bartlett pear
- 1/2 Cucumber, cut in chunks
Juice all ingredients and strain through a chinois or metal strainer.
- 2 oz. Botanical Gin
- 1 oz. Blueberry Acai Probiotics juice drink (Brand: Good Belly Store: Whole Foods)
- 1.25 oz. Blueberry lavender sage syrup
- 1 oz. Butterfly pea flower tea
- .5 oz. Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 3-4 fresh sage leaves
Add all ingredients to cobbler shaker or mixing tins. Add ice and wet shake until thoroughly chilled and mixed. Pour over a large vanilla almond milk ice cube. Garnish with a blueberry sword and lemon twist.