During these historically stressful times, many people are experiencing mental health challenges. Now, just in time to help, a new book is coming out from Dr. Daniel Amen, one of the top psychiatrists and brain researchers in the nation.
The book is called, Your Brain is Always Listening: Tame the Hidden Dragons That Control Your Happiness, Habits and Hang-ups.
Dr. Amen is the author of twelve New York Times best-selling books who the Washington Post has called the most popular psychiatrist in America.
He is also the founder of Amen clinics with 9 locations across America and has produced 15 national public television specials about the brain.
About The Book:
New York Times bestselling author Dr. Daniel Amen equips you with powerful weapons to battle the inner dragons that are breathing fire on your brain, driving unhealthy behaviors, and robbing you of joy and contentment. Your brain is always listening and responding to these hidden influences and unless you recognize and deal with them, they can steal your happiness, spoil your relationships, and sabotage your health.
This book will teach you to tame the:
- Dragons from the Past that ignite your most painful emotions
- Negative Thought Dragons that attack you, fueling anxiety and depression
- They and Them Dragons, people in your life whose own dragons do battle with yours
- Bad Habit Dragons that increase the chances you’ll be overweight, overwhelmed, and an underachiever
- Addicted Dragons that make you lose control of your health, wealth, and relationships
- Scheming Dragons, advertisers and social media sites that steal your attention
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY TYNDALE HOUSE PUBLISHERS.