He calls it an ALL-TIME guest returning favorite!
In our kitchen this morning, Chef Brian Newlin, Managing Partner at Bonefish Grill, shares the recipe for Grilled Swordfish over Pumpkin Ravioli, featuring wood-grilled swordfish and topped with crispy onions, crumbled feta and a hint of butter. YUM!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 Each 6 oz fresh swordfish steak
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 TBSP Crumbled feta cheese
- 16 Each Pumpkin Ravioli (can find at almost all grocery stores this time of year)
- 2 qts Boiling water
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 1 tsp Shallots, ¼” dice
- 2 tsp Fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 TBSP French’s crispy onions
- 1 TBSP Chopped parsley
- Season the swordfish steaks with salt and
- Grill for 60 seconds and flip swordfish over.
- Place 1 TBSP of crumbled feta cheese on top of
- Move steaks to the coolest part of the grill
and cook to an internal temperature of 135˚.
- Remove from the grill and keep warm.
- Place the ravioli into the boiling water and
cook following the package instructions.
- Drain the ravioli in a colander.
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over
medium high heat.
- Add the shallots and chopped sage leaves; cook
until the butter just begins to brown.
- Immediately after the butter begins to brown, add
the drained ravioli and toss to coat the pasta.
- Place the ravioli in the center of a large
warm Pasta serving platter.
- Arrange the swordfish around the outer edges
of the pasta.
- Sprinkle the crispy onions and chopped parsley
over the pasta and fish.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.
Fresh swordfish is available year round, but peak catches are in the fall while pumpkin and apple are synonymous with fall.
Bonefish Grill has an expanded selection featuring new surf and turf culinary pairings, all-time classics back by popular demand and Family Bundle additions.
Carry-out and delivery are now easier than ever with the convenience of Bonefish Grill’s newest online ordering feature.
Vodka 1.5 oz
Ginger Liqueur .50 oz
Red Apples 2
Cinnamon 1 dash
Apple Juice 1
Fresh Sour Mix .50 oz
- Muddle 2 red apple slices & a dash of
cinnamon. Add all ingredients to
shaker. Shake 20x.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh apple slice & enjoy!
- Having a party? Turn this into a fun Fall Party Punch by increasing the volume level on the ingredients, place in a large punch bowl, chill with ice, and float apple slices on top!
- Impress your friends with your bar-tending skills by muddling some fresh apple. Then garnish with a fresh apple slice floated in the martini.