Cookbook author shares roasted Cauliflower with Mint & Dill recipe
This new take on roasted cauliflower from Erika Schlick, health coach, blogger and cookbook author is a showstopping number with crunchy pistachios and fragrant mint and dill. A creamy, lemony tahini sauce brings the whole dish together. She says to serve this with roast chicken or lamb, or even as a single item for lunch.
Servings: 4 to 6
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
3 tablespoons of coconut oil or avocado oil (use code TRAILTOHEALTH for 10$ off)
1 teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon salt
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 batch Lemon Tahini Sauce (optional)
¼ cup pistachios
3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 450 F (232 C).
2. Combine the avocado oil with the cardamom and salt. Rub the cauliflower all over with the oil mixture.
4. Meanwhile, make a batch of my Lemon Tahini Sauce.
5. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and let it cool slightly.
6. Arrange it on a platter and top with pistachios, fresh mint and dill. Serve with the tahini sauce.
Schlick is the author of Wandering Palate, a collection of 28 days of travel inspired healthy Paleo meals that help keep her in remission from Lyme disease and multiple autoimmune conditions. The book is a collection of recipes that helped her heal and now she is joining us from her home in Los Angeles to show us how we should be cooking to stay safe and healthy at home.
Wandering Palate is currently shipping and available on her website and Amazon: