Homegate like a pro with Party City’s official party playbook
Party City celebrates everything and with the Colts in the NFL playoffs, there’s a reason to party. These sporty touches and budget-friendly tips from Party City will ensure your homegating party scores big with family and friends this weekend.Homegate Like a Pro with Party City’s Official Party Playbook
- Start the Party at The Front Door: The key to transforming any space into a football frenzy is to decorate with officially licensed NFL decorations, including pennant banners, football cutouts, flags, and of course tons of Colts-themed party supplies in team’s signature colors.
- Party City carries officially licensed party supplies for all 32 NFL teams so you can celebrate no matter who you’re rooting for. The typical playoff party is very casual; so keep the fine china in the cabinet. Disposable Colts tableware, serveware and drinkware perfectly compliment the festive and informal attitude of homegate parties.
- Nothing says “party” like balloons. Get everyone hyped for the game by lining your party table or front entry way with balloon bouquets sporting Colts colors and logo. These will easily add a big impact to your décor.
- To add a little height to our display, we stacked these megaphones into a tower to frame the table. It’s very easy to set up and also very affordable.
- Another way to make your table display festive and fun is with a few football-themed centerpieces. I picked up these plastic containers down the candy aisle at Party City, filled them with foam footballs and added a Colts pennant to show some extra team spirit.
- Cheer Gear: Make sure your guests are geared up for gameday. Set up a favor bar with fanrageous accessories, like pom-poms, megaphones, slotted shades and beads, all in Colts colors.
- Fangear also does double duty stocked with other party supplies in creative ways. Plush footballs, buttons, and bead necklaces become budget-friendly table decorations when displayed on your table.
- Playoff Party Eats and Treats: Cheering on the Colts builds up a serious appetite, so next to the game, the food is the most important part of the party!
- Mix and match savory finger foods and easy appetizers in football-themed serveware to transform ordinary foods into a touchdown snack. These platters and bowls are large enough to hold several treats and are reusable to last throughout the entire football playoffs.
Everyone loves layered dip, but we want to make gameday as mess-free and easy for the host as possible. Make it easy with perfect portions that can be enjoyed in front of the TV! Just layer guac, sour cream and salsa in plastic cups, sprinkling of cheese and olives. Top off with a tortilla chip for – and the crowd goes wild. Individual servings are super portable and you can avoid double dipping.
- Stock the bar with beer bottles that come dressed for the party with embellished with referee and Colts coozies. You can set up a refuel station with a metal drink pail to keep drinks cold for guests.
- Everything you see here can be found at your local Party City store. There are 14 Party City in the Indianapolis area, and you can always visit PartyCity.com to find even more great ideas and party tips.
For more information visit your local Party City or their website at PartyCity.com