Indy Dog Whisperer: Benefits of owning a dog, how you can ‘thank’ them
When it comes to owning a dog, the benefits are quite mutually beneficial. You should be just as thankful for them as they are for you. Nathan Lowe, The Indy Dog Whisperer joined us today to share a few ways that you can show your appreciation to your dogs and why they’re so deserving of it.
What Dogs Do for Us
– Lower our risk of heart disease ( Harvard study)
– Facilitate more positive social interactions
– Help us live in and enjoy the moment
– Encourage us to be physically active
– Protect us from potential threats
Ways We Can “Thank” Our Dogs
– Create a calm, peaceful atmosphere at home
– Learn to lead them (reduces their stress)
– Introduce new adventures and new smells!
– Provide high-quality food and treats
For more information visit, TheIndyDogWhisperer.com.