Halloween will go on and there’s even local door to door trick or treating taking place, although it’s not recommended in the traditional sense. Katy Mann of Indy with Kids has some alternative ways to celebrate Halloween in 2020.
1. Join in on outdoor Trick or Treat Trails. Local
neighborhoods and parks have put together trick or treat trails, a way to walk
through an area in a social distanced fashion while collecting candy.
- Fishers Boo Bash Trick or Treat Trail
- Trick or Treat Trail at Pioneer Park in Moorseville
- Trick or Treat Trail in Whitestown
2. Host a Halloween Zoom Party
For more from Indy with Kids, visit their website.