When it comes to summer traditions, water parks are something that should not be skipped! Katy Mann from Indy with Kids says you can spend a few extra bucks and take a drive to check out an amusement park, which comes with some pretty cool perks, or stay local and save some money with water slides and awesome water features at local park aquatic centers.
Katy shares some pretty fabulous places you should add to your summer to-do list!Local Family Favorites
– Splash Island in Plainfield
– The Waterpark in Carmel
– Freedom Springs in GreenwoodTheme Park Fun
– Splashin’ Safari at Holiday World
– Indiana BeachWorth the Drive
– Big Splash Adventure Hotel & Water Park
– Prophetstown State Park Aquatic CenterOut of State
– Great Wolf Lodge
– Kentucky Kingdom
– Kings Island
For even more Indiana aquatic centers, water parks and more, check out the mega list on www.indywithkids.com.