The Produce Mom shares recipes to power up your day
Power up… feel great! The Produce Mom’s Lori Taylor shares how some fun recipes with yummy fruits and veggies will help get us there!
New Year – Ways to always have fruits and vegetables readily available & planning ahead
- Recipe: Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Bark inspired by https://www.tastemade.com/videos/raspberry-frozen-yogurt-bark
1st Segment – The convenience of Rockit Apples & how to use them
- Good for Superbowl parties – just adding hot cheese dip
- Recipe: Chocolate Dipped Apples
- Valentine’s Day
- Wedding Decor
- Recipe: Mini Apple Dumplings – http://blog.chelanfresh.com/recipes/mini-apple-dumplings
2nd Segment – Power Up with Produce by eating more berries
- Recipe: Blueberry Gorgonzola Salad with Wheatberries – https://www.facebook.com/northbayproduce/photos/a.624514294329439.1073741827.201852706595602/1408208989293295/?type=3&theater
- Recipe: Blackberry Cucumber Caprese Skewers – https://thesweetestoccasion.com/2017/05/blackberry-cucumber-caprese-skewers/
- Recipe: Blackberry Honey Butter used as a topping for carrots – http://ourfamilyofseven.com/blackberry-honey-butter/
To learn more, visit www.theproducemom.com.