Today’s Takeout: Support local restaurant Traders Point Creamery
Today’s Takeout: Support local business Trader’s Point Creamery
Today’s Takeout is from Traders Point Creamery, Indy’s only restaurant on a dairy farm. Today they brought us some items from their Easter on-the-go menu. The restaurant created the menu so families can still enjoy a special holiday celebration while staying home. Today they sent us:
- Pot Roast
- Yeast Rolls
- Deviled Eggs
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Kids’ Take-and-Make Pizza Kit with housemade dough, sauce, and cheese from our creamery!
Their Easter menu also includes:
- Entrée options like ham, turkey breast, pot roast, and quiche
- Sides like mac & cheese, creamed spinach, mashed potatoes, green beans, and more
- Pie and ice cream
Traders Point Creamery is housed in an 1860s barn on a beautiful 150-acre farm. It includes an artisan creamery, farm store, tours, and exclusive event spaces.
They’re also offering a carry-out menu during the coronavirus shutdown.
- High-quality sourcing (organic, local, sustainable)
- Easy order online and curbside pick-up
- Menu changes every couple weeks for a variety
- Includes essential Grocery items like the creamery’s milk, cheese, and eggs
Kids Take-and-Make Kits
- Have fun and cook together at home with your kids using these simple kits!
- Pizza (with the creamery’s mozzarella)
- Mac & Cheese (with the creamery’s cheese)
- Ice Cream Sandwiches (with the creamery’s ice cream + cookies from 4 Birds Bakery)
- Available on the carry-out menu
- Open daily (see website for hours)
- Essentials like milk, eggs, bread, cheese, and ice cream
- To-Go items like soup, chicken pot pie, and brownies
Farm Walk is still open!
- 1.5 mile trail through our fields and forest
- Enjoy nature and see our farm animals!
- Be outside in a safe, socially distanced way
- Available daily | $3 per person | Check in at Farm Store
For more information, visit traderspointcreamery.com.