Small Business Saturday is coming up on Saturday, November 27 and Carmel City Center has you covered with ten great gift ideas from some of their boutique gift shops! Jimia, vice president & marketing director for Carmel City Center, and Lindsay Johnson, artistic director and senior marketing coordinator, joined us today to show us some of the goodies!
- Offers a wide selection of Annie Sloan products and in-studio workshops
- Today we featured their round 18” Santa decoupaged tray using the Annie Sloan Chalk paint.
- Offers guests an in-person gourmet charcuterie experience including wine and beer pairings along with grab-and-go charcuterie box options
- Today we featured their Small Group Gathering to-go box, perfect for approximately 3-5 people. Comes with five cheeses, 3 different meats, fruits, nuts and sweets.
Beauty + Grace:
- An upscale clothing store and photography studio specializing in modern clothes for the modern woman, offering clothes that will give you a sense of character
- Today we featured their popular Faux Fur Fox Vest.
Kits & Kaboodle Classic Toys:
A European-inspired toy shop filled with back-to-basic toys made from wood to sustainable materials, puzzles, crafts, pretend play and other gift items.
Today we featured their Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Folkmanis Hand Puppets.
Hey Little Diddle:
Offering newborn baby gifts, children’s books, nursery decor and designer clothing from sustainable, ethical brands in preemie size up to 4 years.
Today we featured their eyelash knit cardigan and Nora Lee dress – perfect for the holidays!
Linden Tree Gifts:
A gift shop featuring home décor accents, clothing, and accessories at its Carmel location.
Today we featured their Happy Everything Red Small Dot Platter with removable Tree Attachment.
A wide selection of phosphate-free bubble bath, paraben and mineral-oil free moisturizers, exfoliating salt scrubs and more
Today we featured their Bubbling Bath Crystals in Eucalyptus & Spearmint scent, Shea butter lotion in French Fig & Amber scent and a makeup pouch.
Julie Browning Bova Design:
A full-service interior design firm servicing the Midwest and South Florida.
Today we featured their Porto Vecchio, Fig Leaf and Sea Salt Large Candle.
Offers trendy casual everyday clothing for women of all sizes, geared toward college students, busy moms and working women.
Today we featured their Oliver Thomas Kitchen Sink bag.
Out of the Blue Polish Pottery:
Features a full range of pottery, including tableware, baking and serving pieces all hand-painted and handmade in Boleslawiec, Poland.
Today we featured their 11” Holiday Serving Bowl.
Carmel City Center is located at the southwest corner of City Center Drive and Rangeline Road in Carmel, Indiana. Surface parking is available on plaza level (accessible from City Center Drive), in the underground garage (accessible from Rangeline Road) and in the Veterans Way Garage located to the south of Carmel City Center.
For a complete listing of shops, restaurants and services visit, carmelcitycenter.com. SHOP. DINE. ENJOY. LIVE!
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY CARMEL CITY CENTER.