Whale of a Sale is Indiana’s largest consignment event, providing one-stop shopping for baby to teen clothing, toys, strollers, books, sporting equipment, furniture, women’s activewear, handbags, and more! Courtney O’Neil, founder of Whale of a Sale, joined us today to share more about it.
· Shoppers can expect 100,000+ items from 700 sellers! Shop local and support local families!
· Shopping will be greatly spaced out on a HUGE professional sized soccer field.
· Sale opens Thursday, Sept 16 and runs through Sunday, Sept 19 at Grand Park Event Center in Westfield.
· Items are marked 60-90% off retail prices.
· Consignment is popular as families desire to be “green” by recycling gently-used gear and earn back some of their investment on kids gear.
· Feel great about keeping clothes and plastic toys out of the landfill!
· The average consignor earns $500. Unsold clothing can be donated to charity partner Good Samaritan Network of Hamilton County.
· SHOPPING TIPS: Make a list, allow plenty of time to shop, bring a wagon to carry all your finds, come back on Half Price Sunday for the deepest discounts of the sale!
· PAYMENT – Credit card ONLY. No cash or checks.
· BAGS/WAGONS – Please bring your own large bag/wagon to carry items while shopping.
To reserve both FREE and PAID tickets and for more information click here: whale-sale.ticketleap.com/whale-of-a-sale-fall-2021-tickets.