When it comes to keeping dogs happy and content, Nathan Lowe, The Indy Dog Whisperer, knows just what they need. He joined us today with tips that are surprisingly simple. He also answered a question from an Indy Style viewer. If you have a question or concern about your dog, comment here on Facebook or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Leadership (structure)
- Rules and rule enforcement create security
- A clear “decision maker” helps a dog relax
2. Provision (survival)
- Protection/safety (from both dogs and people)
3. Camaraderie (social bonding)
- Scent exchange (naps together, floor level interaction)
- Adventuring together
For more information visit, TheIndyDogWhisperer.com.