INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Annessa’s friend Alicia says this family favorite is requested by everyone and tastes better than Cracker Barrel’s!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 onion
- 1 package of shredded hashbrown potatoes (thawed to room temperature)
- 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- 16-ounce container of sour cream
- 1 package bacon pieces
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet and sauté onion until very soft. Pour over hashbrown potatoes a in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in all other ingredients except 1 cup cheese (reserve for top).
- Bake at 350 for approximately 40-50 minutes.
Alicia says this goes great with breakfast the next morning.