INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — This delicious marinade works with whatever protein you want to grill.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Rub marinade all around the protein, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to grill. (Marinate protein up to 24 hours).
- Prepare grill by oiling the grates and and heating to medium high.
- Place pork chops and grill and flip only once, about 7 minutes each side, depending on thickness, until done. Serve with Mediterranean Salsa over the top!
- 1 can fire roasted petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans or cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- Sprinkle of salt
- Balsamic glaze
Add first five ingredients to a serving bowl and toss. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and toss again. Serve over Balsamic Pork Chops.