INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A delicious three-ingredient dip for a snack tray!
- 1⁄2 cup natural peanut butter
- 6 ounces (about 1/2 cup) vanilla Greek yogurt, such as Oikos Triple Zero®
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, any variety you like, cut into slices
- Place peanut butter into small bowl or container. Add half of the vanilla yogurt, mixing with a spatula to combine.
- Add the rest of the yogurt and cinnamon and mix until a smooth texture is reached.
- Serve dip with apple slices! It also goes great with celery, carrots, bell peppers, bananas, pears or any produce that you can think of!