INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — This marinade comes straight from Annessa’s family, and makes the best grilled chicken you’ve possibly ever had!
Big Al’s Chicken
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Mix everything but the chicken in a small blender.
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-top bag, pour marinade over, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Prepare the grill by oiling the grates and heating grill to medium high. Grill each chicken breast about 10 minutes on either side, flipping only once. Chicken is done when it reaches 165º. (Be careful not to overcook the chicken!)
- Serve with grilled veggies and enjoy!