How to make Easy Shepherd’s Pie
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Viewers are providing us with their favorite recipes they are making during the quarantine.
This simple weeknight dinner recipe comes to us from Nikki Gallardo and it looks delicious!
Thank you Nikki!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can green beans
- Pepper to taste
- 4 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Brown meat with onion, carrot, and celery; drain.
- Add soup, green beans, and pepper and pour into a lightly greased 9×13″ pan.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or till hot.