INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — This muffin tastes like a blueberry pancake, and it’s loaded with energy to help you start your day.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup superfine almond flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, plus more
- Preheat oven to 415º. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
- Sprinkle oats, almond flour, protein powder, baking soda, and baking powder on top of wet mixture. Fold in 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Evenly distribute batter among a prepared 12-count muffin tin. Add 2-3 more blueberries to the top of each muffin. Bake at 415º for 5 minutes, then lower the heat to 350º and bake muffins another 12-14 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool. Enjoy!