INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — These Mini-cheeseburger Kabobs have the most delicious sauce ever.
It’s a great summer recipe the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 small cheddar cheese cubes
- 16 dill pickle chips
- 16 cherry tomatoes, any color
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Prepare grill by brushing with oil and heating to medium-high. In a medium bowl, add beef, dried onion, garlic powder and salt. Gently mix with hands until ingredients are evenly incorporated. Shape into 16 (1 ounce) balls, firmly packed.
- Place meatballs on the grill. Cook for 3 1/2 minutes each side, turning once, or until desired doneness. Remove from grill onto a plate. Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over meatballs and let them rest 5 minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small serving bowl.
- To make the kabobs: carefully skewer one meatball on, followed by a pickle, cheese cube, tomato, and another pickle, cheese cube, and tomato. Add on a second meatball.
- Serve kabobs immediately with sauce! Enjoy!
– Waiting until meatballs are fully seared on the grill makes them easier to flip. Use a spatula to gently turn them over.
– Make sauce the night before and store in the refrigerator. It gets one step out of the way, and the sauce tastes even better the next day!
– Use stacker pickles instead of pickle chips to create a different-looking kabob. Weave stacker pickles on the skewer by folding it a few times.