INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Here’s an easy six-ingredient dinner that’s filled with flavor!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup salsa, plus more
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2–1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 9 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- In a medium bowl, add egg, salsa, chili powder and salt, whisking with a fork to combine. Stir in oats. Fold in ground beef gently until all ingredients are evenly incorporated into the beef.
- Coat a muffin tin with nonstick spray. Divide ground beef mixture among nine of the muffin tins, pressing the beef down slightly in the center.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove and add a teaspoon of salsa to the center of each meatloaf, and top each with at tablespoon of cheddar cheese. Put meatloaves back into the oven for another 5 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes, then remove mini meatloaves from muffin tin and serve!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Makes: 9 mini meatloaves
Serving size: 1 meatloaf
Calories 166, Total Fat 10.6 g, Saturated Fat 4.7 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3 g,
Monounsaturated Fat 0.9 g, Cholesterol 60.8 mg, Sodium 315.7 mg,
Potassium 19.5 mg, Total Carbohydrate, 5.0 g, Dietary Fiber 1.4 g,