(INDIANAPOLIS) — A super-easy, super-delicious cheese ball that’s a cinch to throw together, and will become a staple at your New Year’s Eve party.
- 5-6 slices smoked ham
- chopped 4 fresh green onions
- chopped 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, toasted
1. Mix the first 4 ingredients into a bowl using beaters (you can also mix it with a spatula, but beaters make it easier!
2. Shape mixture into a ball, and refrigerate.
3. Chop toasted pecans. Alternatively, place them in a food processor and pulse a few times until they are a fine texture.
4. Remove mixture from the refrigerator, and roll cheese ball into the chopped toasted pecans. Place cheese ball on a serving tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cheese ball can be made a day in advance. Serve with crackers and fresh vegetables. Enjoy!