Artists released for 2015 NCAA March Madness Music Festival
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – A few big names will perform at the 2015 NCAA March Madness Music Festival in Indianapolis.
Rihanna, Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, Bleachers and Kacey Musgraves will perform April 3-5 as part of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Final Four.
A free three-day festival will be held at the White River State Park, beginning on April 3 at the AT&T Block Party.
Rihanna, the headliner for the Coke Zero Countdown Concert, will sing her new single “American Oxygen.” The song is also being used for March Madness promos.
The event is free and open to the public on a first come, first served basis.
Below is a list of events:Friday: AT&T Block Party
• Performances from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Performances and highlights to be announcedSaturday: Coke Zero™ Countdown Concert
• Live broadcast of the first semi-final game
• Performances from 12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Additional performances and highlights to be announcedSunday: Capital One JamFest
• Zac Brown Band
• Lady Antebellum
• Kacey Musgraves
• Performances from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Additional performances and highlights to be announced