Whether dad’s the grill master or the family’s cooking for papa that day, Goose the Market has the limited-release specials to make dad’s day!
Corrie Quinn, Libation and Narration Director, Goose the Market, shows us some goodies!
Cooking up BBQ and more for Fatherâ€™s Day
Father’s Day Specials from Goose:
– 60-day dry-aged Ribeye: dry-aging intensifies flavor, improves texture, takes time and skill of the butcher but there’s no shortcut to get these flavors… 60 days is an extraordinary aging period… other steaks in Goose’s case aged 21-28 days… raw beef sourced from Fischer farms in Jasper, Indiana, a fourth-generation farm where Black Angus raised on wide open pasture as nature intended
– Burger sampler packs: beef, lamb, and chicken burgers with goose’s unique spice + cheese additions plus buns… feeds a family of 6 and it’s $10 off for Father’s Day… top-shelf grill goods for the tip-top dad
– Limited-release beer + wine pairings specially selected for these dishes: rare barrel aged beer sampler pack and reserve Chianti from a 32nd-generation winery (that’s a lot of dads!), one of the oldest in the world
Goose’s new BBQ Catering Service:
– Special offer: 10% off BBQ catering for Indy Style viewers — just mention you saw this offer on Indy Style when ordering at goosethemarket.com before June 11
– Ribs, brisket, state fair turkey drumsticks, whole salmon on cedar planks, limited-release house-made sausages, and 20 more options
– Classic sides with Goose’s twist: mac and pimento beer cheese, chopped pork baked beans, cornbread with bacon bit butter, and a dozen other options
– Go “whole hog” (literally! a whole hog roast on wheels!) or order individual meats and sides a la carte
– Free pickup or cheap delivery
– Option to hire goose staff to set up and clean up or even serve at your event
To learn more, visit:
@goosethemarket on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook