Celebrate local, small businesses and more while snagging some trendy goodies!
Siera Hipsher, Creator, Market on the Pennsy, and Tori Sandler, Co-Coordinator, Market on the Pennsy, tell us more about their annual pop-up market, featuring the “makers and shakers” of Indy!
About Market on the Pennsy:
• Market on the Pennsy started last year as an annual pop-up market on the East Side for vintage and handmade sellers.
• Price points are accessible. (most items run $5 – under $200)
• Featured Vendors:
1. Rock of Etches – Cathy Bell
2. Hippie Nerd Creations – Brandy Perry
3. Mama Ochre – Gretchen Foster
4. BB Quinn Photography – Beth Quinn
5. (Optional) Queen Bee Vintage – Jennifer Shirk
• Meet the people that make the items, and find the treasures. Create that personal connection.
• Saturday, May 18 10 AM – 4 PM on the Pennsy Trail in front of Coal Yard Coffee in Irvington.