INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Now that many schools have been back in session for more than a month, some families may be looking for ways to make the day easier to tackle.
Katy Mann was on 24-Hour News 8 Friday to showcase a few products that could help.
Her full list of suggestions and links to those products are listed below.
Click play in the video box for her full interview.
- Aquasana – Water filter and bottles with silicone sleeves
- Sydney Paige – Nap blankets
- SchoolHouse Socks – Seamless embroidered school socks
- Green Paxx – Reusable containers and straws
- Crackin’ Eggs – Quick egg cooker
- Lice Knowing You – Prevention and treatment
- Tessemae’s – On-the-go healthy pouches
- WOWBUTTER – Healthy peanut butter substitute
- Mamma Chia – Chia infused snacks and beverages
For more information, click here.