INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Music lovers pay attention!
The Indiana State State Fair has unveiled their final, complete lineup of acts that will take the free stage during the 2018 Indiana State Fair.
The State Fair has been periodically releasing dates for acts for the past couple of weeks. On Thursday morning, it was announced that Robby Krieger of The Doors along with openers Brandon Whyde and Os Gringos will play on Saturday, Aug. 18.
The complete line up of acts performing at the 2018 Indiana State Fair is as follows:
- Rick Springfield – Friday, August 3
- Natalie Stovall with openers Cook & Belle and The Brett Wiscons Band– Saturday, August 4
- Why Don’t We – Sunday, August 5
- Anthony Hamilton – Monday, August 6
- Tyler Childers – Tuesday, August 7
- Randy Houser and special guest Nora Collins – Wednesday, August 8
- Kool & The Gang – Thursday, August 9
- HANSON – Friday, August 10
- Warrant with special guest FireHouse and openers DUDE! and Rok Hollywood – Saturday, August 11
- for King & Country headlining the Contemporary Christian Music Festival, with Sarah Reeves, All the Astronauts, and Jonathan Jackson – Sunday, August 12
- Happy Together Tour – Monday, August 13 featuring: The Turtles, Chuck Negron (formerly of Three Dog Night), Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, Mark Lindsay (formerly of Paul Revere & The Raiders and The Cowsills
- Dirty Deeds USA: Xtreme AC/DC Tribute – Tuesday, August 14
- Grand Funk Railroad – with openers The Easthills – Wednesday, August 15
- An Evening with Hunter Hayes – Thursday, August 16
- Here Come The Mummies – Friday, August 17
- Robby Krieger of The Doors with openers Brandon Whyde and Os Gringos– Saturday, August 18
- Kirk Franklin, headlining the Gospel Music Festival – Sunday, August 19
The Indiana State Fair runs from Aug. 3 to Aug. 19.
For Indiana State Fair ticket information, click here.
For a schedule of events at the Indiana State Fair, click here.