WABASH, Ind. (Inside INdiana Business) — Grow Wabash County is launching a series of advanced training programs for local workers. The organization says the programs will support workers looking to upgrade their current skill sets in an effort to become more competitive in the workforce.
The organization says the programs are the result of partnerships with Ivy Tech Community College, Heartland Career Center in Wabash and CTS Driving Academy.
Each training program also has financial support and scholarships available, including through the state’s Workforce Ready Grant program and funding from the Community Foundation of Wabash County.
The training programs include:
- Industrial Maintenance MSSC-CPT Training – starting March 30
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Training – starting April 5
- CNC Machining Fundamentals starting – May 17
- Process Communication Model Workshop – starting May 3
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Training – starting June 2021 (Dates TBD)
You can learn more about the programs by clicking here.