INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Inside INdiana Business) – The Indiana Arts Commission has announced the 2020 recipients of the Governor’s Arts Award. The IAC says the awards, which are presented biennially, recognize excellence in artistic achievement, philanthropy, arts education, and leadership in the arts.
The public event for the 2020 recipients has been postponed to 2021 due to the pandemic.
The 2020 Governor’s Arts Award recipients include:
- Jim Bodenmiller, Advocate – West Lafayette
- Michael Cleveland, Musician – Henryville
- Hurley Goodall, Advocate – Muncie
- John Green, Author – Indianapolis
- Harrison Center for the Arts, Arts Organization – Indianapolis
- Robert and Barbara Stevens, Advocates – Columbus
The 2020 Governor’s Emerging Artist Award recipient is Amy Oelsner, a musician from Bloomington.
You can read more about each winner by clicking here.