INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Inside INdiana Business) – Lieutenant Governor Suzanne Crouch and the Indiana Destination Development Corp. have established the IDDC’s Foundation Board. Crouch says the goal of the board is to attract and retain business, talent, students, and visitors to Indiana.
The agency says the board will be made up of six newly-appointed members and Crouch will serve as its chair.
The board members include:
- Shenita Bolton (Fort Wayne), K-12 college and career readiness manager of Fort Wayne Community Schools, will serve until June 30, 2023.
- Bernice Helman (Terre Haute), co-owner of Coldwell Banker Helman, will serve until June 30, 2024.
- Jeff McCabe (Nashville), chairman of Big Woods, Quaff On! and Hard Truth Hills, will serve until June 30, 2023.
- Dana More (Munster), chief operating officer of Luke Family of Brands, will serve until June 30, 2024.
- Mario Rodriguez (Indianapolis), executive director of the Indianapolis Airport Authority, will serve until June 30, 2023.
- Judith Thomas (Indianapolis), independent consultant on diversity, equity, inclusion & access, will serve until June 30, 2024.
“The board is comprised of representatives from diverse and inclusive sectors important to Indiana’s quality of life,” said Elaine Bedel, the IDDC’s chief executive officer. “I look forward to working with our leadership board as we foster intentional collaboration among all our partners throughout the state.”
The IDDC says the foundation is organized and will be operated exclusively for purposes of the Indiana Destination Development Corp. The IDDC is a recently-formed agency that replaced the Indiana Office of Tourism Development.