INDIANAPOLIS (Inside INdiana Business) — FFA members from across Indiana are looking to serve as Indiana FFA State Officers. Nineteen members will interview to fulfill the roles of president, secretary, northern region vice president, southern region vice president, treasurer, reporter and sentinel.
The candidates will be interviewed during the 91st annual Indiana State FFA Convention, with the winners to be announced during the final session on Thursday, June 18.
“Serving as a state officer provides such a unique opportunity to learn,” said Indiana State Department of Agriculture Director Bruce Kettler. “I commend each of the candidates for their dedication to personal and professional growth as well as service to the Indiana FFA community.“
The newly-elected officers will oversee the development of the organization, which has over 12,500 members statewide.
Candidates for FFA Office:
- Jayden Brown, Rossville FFA
- Evam Coblentz, Wawasee FFA
- Evan Cohagan, Argos FFA
- Jenna Cords, West Central FFA
- Makinzie France, North Miami FFA
- Julia Hamblen, Shelbyville Central FFA
- Sam Hauptstueck, Carroll Fort Wayne FFA
- Loren Matlock, Eastern Hancock FFA
- Logan Overman, Greenfield Central FFA
- Blake Poffenbarger, Shenandoah FFA
- Kylie Schakel, Hamilton Heights FFA
- Breeanna Sides, South Ripley FFA
- Brooke Sides, South Ripley FFA
- Luke Sproles, Frontier FFA
- Blayne Vandeveer, Tri-County FFA
- Sara Weaver, Franklin County FFA
- Ally Webster, Clinton Central FFA
- Garrett Weil, Oregon-Davis FFA
- Derick Williams, Union City Community FFA
The 2020-21 Indiana FFA state officers team will be announced on June 18 via social media.